April 23, 2012 6:43pm
Hollywood Jewish defense of Mel Gibson over Joe Eszterhas comes despite the controversy over his controversial portrayal of Jews in the 2004 film “The Passion of the Christ” and his rant against Jews following a drunk driving arrest in 2006.
March 20, 2012 4:34pm
After the deadliest anti-Semitic attack in France in three decades, French Jews instituted a series of security measures and counselors were on hand to help kids and parents cope with the attack that left four dead at the Ozar Hatorah school.
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- ‘Holocaust tourism’ laid bare in eye-opening documentary
- Chuck Todd and others ask: Why won’t President Trump denounce anti-Semitism?
- Dutch Muslim who preached ‘harmony’ unmasked as ‘rabid anti-Semite’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Reform movement opposes David Friedman as US envoy to Israel