April 23, 2012 6:43pm
Hollywood Jewish defense of Mel Gibson over Joe Eszterhas comes despite the controversy over his controversial portrayal of Jews in the 2004 film “The Passion of the Christ” and his rant against Jews following a drunk driving arrest in 2006.
March 20, 2012 4:34pm
After the deadliest anti-Semitic attack in France in three decades, French Jews instituted a series of security measures and counselors were on hand to help kids and parents cope with the attack that left four dead at the Ozar Hatorah school.
- Otto Warmbier’s family hid his Jewishness to aid negotiations with North Korea
- State Dept.’s anti-Semitism monitoring office to be unstaffed as of July 1
- Airline cannot ask women to move seats for haredi Orthodox men, Israeli judge rules
Watch‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ invades the streets of Tel Aviv
- Conservative seminary: Ban stands on clergy performing interfaith marriages
- Otto Warmbier’s Hillel rabbi recalls ‘one of the most intellectually curious people I’ve ever met’
- Brooklyn man dies weeks after hospital declares him dead against his Orthodox family’s wishes
- North Dakota Jewish pioneer cemetery added to national register
- Texas kayak company loses contract for slurring Jews, Mexicans
- Lawmakers urge Trump to appoint White House Jewish liaison
- 3 barred from Chicago lesbian march for carrying ‘triggering’ Star of David pride flags