Daniel Krieger is a freelance writer living in New York.
May 22, 2013 10:06am
Jews marry later than Americans from other faiths, which is one reason why the American Jewish intermarriage rate is so high. Plus, there are those gentiles who want to marry Jews.
- Otto Warmbier’s Hillel rabbi recalls ‘one of the most intellectually curious people I’ve ever met’
- Israel freezes Western Wall compromise that was to create egalitarian prayer section
- NASCAR’s first Israeli driver is an unlikely success story
- Most rabbinical schools lack parental leave policies — and students are not happy about it
- Texas kayak company loses contract for slurring Jews, Mexicans
OpinionHere’s how we can preserve the dignity of aging Holocaust survivors
- North Dakota Jewish pioneer cemetery added to national register
- Brooklyn man dies weeks after hospital declares him dead against his Orthodox family’s wishes
- Houston Jewish federation hires its first woman CEO
- British protesters disrupt Radiohead concert over upcoming Tel Aviv concert
- French jihadist cell sentenced in attack on kosher grocery