Daniel Krieger is a freelance writer living in New York.
May 22, 2013 10:06am
Jews marry later than Americans from other faiths, which is one reason why the American Jewish intermarriage rate is so high. Plus, there are those gentiles who want to marry Jews.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- American Airlines to cancel flights to Israel
- Natalie Portman says Jewish community is too focused on the Holocaust
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- The Reform movement’s new holiday prayer book is radically inclusive
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew