August 31, 2010 12:03am
The High Holidays remind us that we are a united people, and we should develop a national Mitzvah Day that reflects that, writes the founder of Areyvut/
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter