March 2, 2014 7:46pm
The treasury secretary addressed the opening day of the 2014 AIPAC policy conference.
March 2, 2014 7:04pm
For those looking for Jewish angles at tonight’s Academy Awards, here are a few.
March 2, 2014 5:56pm
AIPAC CEO says “Iran’s leaders believe that a nuclear weapon is the guarantor of their regime’s survival.”
February 28, 2014 11:51am
Anti-Semites say the Jews control Hollywood and Washington, but can we do both at once?
February 27, 2014 12:01pm
The author of a controversial new book on President Truman and American Israel policy responds to his critics.
February 19, 2014 12:16pm
Jewish news outlets, including JTA, mistakenly reported that a gold-medal-winning American ice dancer was Jewish.
February 13, 2014 11:02am
The late comedian brought his multilingual schtick to the Hasidic group’s telethon.
February 6, 2014 12:42pm
New York’s mayor gets support from the opposite side of the political spectrum.
February 2, 2014 7:30pm
The longest-serving Jewish member of Congress is retiring after four decades of outspoken advocacy on health, environmental and Jewish issues.
January 29, 2014 5:07pm
The left-leaning mayor’s pledge to be a loyal ally to the pro-Israel lobbying group irked some prominent left-leaning Jews.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Rock legend Phil Lesh gathers musician friends for a Grateful Dead Passover
- As Jews flee Belgium, a seder marks a family exodus
- Actress Lea Michele discovers her Greek-Jewish roots
- Sides swap character attacks in trial over Bay Area’s Koret Foundation
- Ex-mayor of London suspended from Labour for saying Hitler was Zionist
- Palestinians riot as Jewish worshippers visit Joseph’s Tomb
- Critical profile of Melania Trump unleashes flood of anti-Semitic abuse on reporter
- Bernie Sanders to lay off ‘hundreds’ of staffers
- Donald Trump: Obama is no friend of Israel
- After weeks of brickbats, Bernie Sanders offers Hillary Clinton a bouquet
- Establishment candidates win Dem Senate nods in Md., Pa.
- Trump sweeps 5 states, Clinton wins 4