January 27, 2014 12:17am
Benjamin Netanyahu’s son is dating a Norwegian woman, but he is not the first child of an Israeli leader to be romantically involved with a non-Jew.
January 26, 2014 4:56pm
From Fiorello La Guardia to Bill de Blasio, New York City mayors have made championing Israel and Zionism a part of their jobs.
January 19, 2014 10:31am
Of all the rabbis in America, Israel’s Chief Rabbinate picked a fight with a legendary activist.
January 6, 2014 2:15pm
An article published by The Jewish Press and Arutz Sheva argues that Ariel Sharon’s coma is punishment for his Gaza withdrawal.
January 5, 2014 1:42pm
Eight years ago, there were questions about whether the prime minister would live and whether his signature policy would survive.
December 26, 2013 3:36pm
In the 1960s and 1970s Israeli officials blamed foreigners for bringing a drug culture to their country.
December 22, 2013 2:29pm
The Nobel laureate has a long history of beseeching Oval Office occupants on issues of Jewish concern and human rights.
December 15, 2013 1:24pm
The occasional winter storms that turn the holy city white can cool conflicts but also cause catastrophe.
December 6, 2013 3:22pm
One of the first things South Africa’s post-apartheid president did after being elected was visit a synagogue.
December 2, 2013 6:51pm
The rap impresario raised hackles for suggesting that Jews and “oil people” are better connected than blacks and President Obama.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- ‘Hot cop’ from Hurricane Irma selfie suspended over anti-Semitic Facebook posts
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Marc Zuckerberg posts photo giving century-old kiddush cup to daughter
- 2017 Emmy Awards: On a historic night for diversity, ‘SNL’ quietly wins big
- In Belarus, some Jews don’t mind a dictator
WatchWatch Trump’s High Holidays greeting
OpinionYom Kippur is a reminder of the awesome, and awful, power of words
- Outreach services for Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur expected to reach 70,000 Israelis