May 3, 2007 9:00am
Judi Rotenberg, painting again after losing her husband in the 9/11 tragedy, is bringing hope to abused women with her vibrant artwork.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter