May 3, 2007 9:00am
Judi Rotenberg, painting again after losing her husband in the 9/11 tragedy, is bringing hope to abused women with her vibrant artwork.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- The top 13 Jewish newsmakers of 5775
- Auschwitz ‘showers’ for tourists cool off some, offend others
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew
- Where does Bernie Sanders, the Jewish candidate for president, stand on Israel?