is JTA's marketing associate, responsible for JTA's email database management and assisting with marketing projects. Danielle is from Santa Barbara, Calif. and is a graduate of Indiana University's School of Journalism. She served for two years as an editor at the Indiana Daily Student and has interned at B|W|R Public Relations in Los Angeles.
September 19, 2012 7:50pm
This is a delicious variation on the traditional mushroom-barley soup that most of us know (and love). The addition of miso adds a delicate flavor to this childhood favorite.
September 11, 2012 5:38pm
Served hot or cold, this dish provides the magnificent color, delicious flavor and vitamin richness of beets in a rich, hearty soup.
September 7, 2012 3:29pm
Jewish parents: emailing you about your exes’ engagements since 1988. — Danny Hertz (@dannyhertz) September 4, 2012 Why doesn’t my calendar list Jewish holidays so I can quit scheduling important meetings on those days and angering half of my colleagues? — Amy Loudermilk (@amyloudermilk) September 4, 2012 [[READMORE]] "Rosh Hashanah is coming! It’s when we…
September 5, 2012 10:20pm
In this Scandinavian delicacy, fresh salmon is cured with salt, sugar, pepper, and dill for 2 to 4 days. With its rich, varied colors and textures, it always seems to me a thing of beauty that is worth every bit of the effort.
August 31, 2012 4:17pm
You just have no idea how hard it is to find a kosher dill pickle in china. — Adam Minter (@AdamMinter) August 27, 2012 When I meet #Jewish #lgbt teens who are out & joyous I’m reminded how much has changed & can still in 1 generation. #Hope @keshetglbtjews — Jeremy Burton (@BurtonJM) August 27,…
August 24, 2012 3:07pm
August 16, 2012 8:53pm
- August 10, 2012 4:19pm
August 3, 2012 5:27pm
- July 27, 2012 3:25pm
- Jake Tapper and Linda Sarsour mixed it up on Twitter. And it wasn’t about Jews. Or was it?
- Granddaughter of Holocaust survivors removed Auschwitz relics to use for art project
- Three Israelis killed, one wounded in West Bank stabbing attack
- Uganda’s Jews are down to one meal a day because of East Africa’s famine
- Director Ken Loach vows ‘every penny’ his new film makes in Israel will go to Palestinians
- Jewish Ohio Senate candidate condemns ADL, backs figures on ‘alt-lite’ list
- City Council candidate ‘cares about’ Jews, compares them to Germans who enabled the Nazis
- Jamaica’s first kosher restaurant serves spicy jerk cuisine
- Why Jews from Libya are worried about the fate of the country’s Jewish artifacts
- HIAS ‘glad’ Supreme Court upholds decision to add grandparents, grandchildren to family defintion
- A new play tells the story of mikvah-peeping rabbi Barry Freundel