is JTA's marketing associate, responsible for JTA's email database management and assisting with marketing projects. Danielle is from Santa Barbara, Calif. and is a graduate of Indiana University's School of Journalism. She served for two years as an editor at the Indiana Daily Student and has interned at B|W|R Public Relations in Los Angeles.
December 7, 2011 8:00pm
Chabad has entered the world of online Jewish dating with three new websites and plans for ten more.
December 7, 2011 4:28pm
Sheldon and Miriam Adelson have given their second $25 million donation to Yad Vashem, making it the largest-ever combined contribution to the facility from a private donor.
December 6, 2011 8:41pm
A former prison chaplain in New York reportedly was fined for accepting Judaica gifts for arranging a jailhouse bar mitzvah.
December 6, 2011 1:36pm
A New York fundraising gala raised nearly $1 million for the revamping of the Museum of the Diaspora in Tel Aviv.
December 1, 2011 4:43pm
A New Brunswick, N.J., man has been charged in the vandalism of several Jewish-owned shops in nearby Highland Park.
November 30, 2011 8:34pm
Several Jewish-owned shops in Highland Park, N.J., were vandalized.
November 29, 2011 6:45pm
Apple reportedly is developing add-ons for the Siri interface that will include support for Hebrew, among other languages.
November 29, 2011 4:03pm
A new grant from the Ruderman Family Foundation will support programs and services for the disabled in the Jewish community.
November 28, 2011 4:47pm
The Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office says it has charged 89 men in the borough’s haredi Orthodox communities with child sex abuse — a threefold increase over a two-year span.
November 24, 2011 2:12pm
The Human Rights Campaign has launched a survey to measure LGBT inclusion at Jewish non-profits, believed to be the first study of its kind.
- Orthodox rabbi’s anti-Trump prayer causes a stir
AnalysisJared Kushner, Ivanka Trump and the halacha police
- Barbra Streisand, Drake and other Jewish celebs share their thoughts on Trump’s upcoming inauguration
- Donald Trump, taking office, pledges to put ‘America first’
- French far-right leader Marine Le Pen ahead in presidential poll
- All the Jewish stuff happening around the Women’s March
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- 10 stunning Israeli artworks that can be worn as shoes
- Reform movement raises concerns about nominee for ambassador to Israel
- Jewish groups toe ideological lines in reactions to Trump inaugural address
- Tests in 1973 convinced CIA of Uri Geller’s paranormal powers