is JTA's marketing associate, responsible for JTA's email database management and assisting with marketing projects. Danielle is from Santa Barbara, Calif. and is a graduate of Indiana University's School of Journalism. She served for two years as an editor at the Indiana Daily Student and has interned at B|W|R Public Relations in Los Angeles.
December 7, 2011 8:00pm
Chabad has entered the world of online Jewish dating with three new websites and plans for ten more.
December 7, 2011 4:28pm
Sheldon and Miriam Adelson have given their second $25 million donation to Yad Vashem, making it the largest-ever combined contribution to the facility from a private donor.
December 6, 2011 8:41pm
A former prison chaplain in New York reportedly was fined for accepting Judaica gifts for arranging a jailhouse bar mitzvah.
December 6, 2011 1:36pm
A New York fundraising gala raised nearly $1 million for the revamping of the Museum of the Diaspora in Tel Aviv.
December 1, 2011 4:43pm
A New Brunswick, N.J., man has been charged in the vandalism of several Jewish-owned shops in nearby Highland Park.
November 30, 2011 8:34pm
Several Jewish-owned shops in Highland Park, N.J., were vandalized.
November 29, 2011 6:45pm
Apple reportedly is developing add-ons for the Siri interface that will include support for Hebrew, among other languages.
November 29, 2011 4:03pm
A new grant from the Ruderman Family Foundation will support programs and services for the disabled in the Jewish community.
November 28, 2011 4:47pm
The Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office says it has charged 89 men in the borough’s haredi Orthodox communities with child sex abuse — a threefold increase over a two-year span.
November 24, 2011 2:12pm
The Human Rights Campaign has launched a survey to measure LGBT inclusion at Jewish non-profits, believed to be the first study of its kind.
WatchMark Zuckerberg just used a Hebrew prayer to inspire Harvard ’17
- Jared, Ivanka and that Friday night flight: Experts respond
- ‘Alt-right’ celebrates alleged body slam of Jewish reporter Ben Jacobs by GOP congressional candidate
- GOP House candidate charged with body slamming Jewish reporter
- There’s an Orthodox version of ‘Shark Tank’
- Sheldon Adelson questioned by police in Netanyahu corruption investigation
- Among Lithuania’s Jews, a fight for communal control takes a nasty ethnic turn
- Britain joins US in opposing UN health body’s resolution singling out Israel
- Hecklers shout ‘Heil Hitler!’ during Jewish school’s Holocaust play
- Portland man who killed two while attacking Muslim women is known white supremacist
- Hungarian state TV airs Iranian leader calling George Soros ‘evil Zionist-American’