is JTA's marketing associate, responsible for JTA's email database management and assisting with marketing projects. Danielle is from Santa Barbara, Calif. and is a graduate of Indiana University's School of Journalism. She served for two years as an editor at the Indiana Daily Student and has interned at B|W|R Public Relations in Los Angeles.
November 18, 2011 4:47pm
Intense debate erupted at a Jewish Agency meeting over a group of Russian Jews who want to immigrate to Israel.
November 18, 2011 3:54pm
Israel sent housing assistance for up to 1,000 people in Turkey afected by two earthquakes that hit the country in October.
November 17, 2011 6:17pm
A frog species thought to be extinct in northern Israel reportedly has been seen for the first time in 50 years.
November 16, 2011 4:37pm
Dominique Strauss-Kahn reportedly is urging French magistrates to speak with him as soon as possible about a prostitution scandal in which he he has been implicated.
November 15, 2011 6:11pm
Maury Litwack has been promoted to the director of political affairs of the Orthodox Union’s Institute for Public Affairs. For the past three years Litwack has served as national deputy director of the IPA. Professor Ehud S. Kokia was hired as the director general of Hadassah Medical Organization. He will oversee both of Hadassah’s…
November 14, 2011 9:37pm
The family of a 14-year-old Ohio girl is suing school officials in the state for allowing bullying and anti-Semitic attacks aimed at their daughter.
November 13, 2011 6:42pm
With jobs at recession-stricken synagogues in short supply, rabbinical school graduates are being forced to look for other types of work.
November 11, 2011 6:50pm
Jewish groups lauded Michael Kinnamon, an interfaith leader who recently resigned as general secretary of the National Council of Churches.
November 11, 2011 4:33pm
The Obama administration reportedly is planning to sell thousands of advanced munitions to the United Arab Emirates.
November 11, 2011 3:23pm
A new study by Yeshiva University found a correlation between regular attendance to religious services and an optimistic outlook on life.
- Jake Tapper and Linda Sarsour mixed it up on Twitter. And it wasn’t about Jews. Or was it?
- Granddaughter of Holocaust survivors removed Auschwitz relics to use for art project
- Three Israelis reportedly killed, one wounded in West Bank stabbing attack
- Uganda’s Jews are down to one meal a day because of East Africa’s famine
- Director Ken Loach vows ‘every penny’ his new film makes in Israel will go to Palestinians
- Jewish Ohio Senate candidate condemns ADL, backs figures on ‘alt-lite’ list
- City Council candidate ‘cares about’ Jews, compares them to Germans who enabled the Nazis
- Jamaica’s first kosher restaurant serves spicy jerk cuisine
- HIAS ‘glad’ Supreme Court upholds decision to add grandparents, grandchildren to family defintion
- A new play tells the story of mikvah-peeping rabbi Barry Freundel
SponsoredWhy you might find bacon flavors next time you go to a kosher restaurant