is JTA's marketing associate, responsible for JTA's email database management and assisting with marketing projects. Danielle is from Santa Barbara, Calif. and is a graduate of Indiana University's School of Journalism. She served for two years as an editor at the Indiana Daily Student and has interned at B|W|R Public Relations in Los Angeles.
November 4, 2011 3:23pm
Israel has suspended $100 million in tax payments to the Palestinian Authority, The Washington Post reports.
November 2, 2011 3:28pm
Jewish groups have joined Christian and gay advocacy groups in condemning an Islamic scholar in Canada for making anti-Jewish and anti-gay statements.
October 27, 2011 1:22pm
The names of individuals or companies doing business with Iran would be published under a bill to be submitted to the New York State Legislature.
October 25, 2011 1:11pm
A new study that attempts to define and characterize agunot has been released.
October 17, 2011 8:53pm
A Jewish day school in Washington has purchased a second campus for $3.9 million.
October 17, 2011 7:49pm
With the U.S. economy still sputtering, a growing number of college graduates are turning to Israel programs to bridge their educational and professional careers. Some are even finding jobs in Israel and staying.
October 17, 2011 6:49pm
Habonim Dror Camp Moshava has received $1.36 million from the State of Maryland to permanently set aside 230 acres for conservation.
October 12, 2011 6:19pm
A sukkah was erected in solidarity with the Occupy Wall Street protests in New York.
October 12, 2011 3:40pm
The American Technion Society has received a $30 million commitment from the estate of Henry Taub and The Henry and Marilyn Taub Foundation.
October 11, 2011 9:00pm
ONE, an advocacy organization that fights poverty in Africa, has released a new guide for Sukkot.
AnalysisJared Kushner, Ivanka Trump and the halacha police
- Orthodox rabbi’s anti-Trump prayer causes a stir
- Barbra Streisand, Drake and other Jewish celebs share their thoughts on Trump’s upcoming inauguration
- Donald Trump, taking office, pledges to put ‘America first’
- French far-right leader Marine Le Pen ahead in presidential poll
- All the Jewish stuff happening around the Women’s March
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- American-Israelis to rally in Tel Aviv in solidarity with DC Women’s March
- 10 stunning Israeli artworks that can be worn as shoes
- Reform movement raises concerns about nominee for ambassador to Israel
- Jewish groups toe ideological lines in reactions to Trump inaugural address