October 15, 2014 2:10pm
There is clear legal and diplomatic recourse for unilateral Palestinian action on statehood, Knesset member Danny Danon writes.
March 25, 2014 1:21pm
Israel’s deputy defense minister, Danny Danon, vows to resign if an additional round of Palestinian prisoners are released.
December 13, 2011 5:47pm
Like any successful campaign, the ads by Israel’s government to lure back expatriates were intended to get people talking. However, they certainly were not meant to offend American Jews, writes the chairman of the Knesset’s Committee for Immigration, Absorption and Diaspora Affairs.
September 21, 2010 7:45pm
By freezing Jewish settlement construction in the West Bank without freezing Palestinian construction, Israel’s 10-month freeze sent the message that Israeli historic and legal claims to these lands are less legitimate than those of the Palestinians, the deputy Knesset speaker argues.
March 8, 2010 9:19pm
Rioting by Palestinians over Israel’s inclusion of two West Bank shrines on a new list of national heritage sites has nothing to do with religion, and their blatant and egregious revision of history must end, writes the deputy speaker of the Knesset.
November 9, 2009 1:11am
President Obama must go back to Israel to see just how much has changed — since he was there 12 months ago as Candidate Obama — to better formulate America’s vital positions concerning Israel and its neighbors, writes the head of World Likud, Knesset lawmaker Danny Danon.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- American Airlines to cancel flights to Israel
- Natalie Portman says Jewish community is too focused on the Holocaust
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- The Reform movement’s new holiday prayer book is radically inclusive
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew