March 24, 2014 11:00am
At the 30th anniversary TED Conference in Vancouver, the story of the Jewish people plays out on stage.
- Popular neo-Nazi blogger resigns over revelation his wife is Jewish
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- Obama told Trump that embassy move to Jerusalem could be ‘explosive’
- At the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a virtual encounter with a Syrian refugee
- Jewish Democratic activist resigns from Maryland golf club over Obama membership debate