September 15, 2010 4:41pm
Britain’s national trade union again voted to support a boycott of goods made in West Bank settlements and of companies profiting from the area.
August 2, 2010 4:57pm
Israeli President Shimon Peres has denied calling the British anti-Semites.
July 8, 2010 4:51pm
CNN fired a senior correspondent who praised a Muslim cleric associated with Hezbollah.
June 30, 2010 6:35pm
An exhibit of crucifixion paintings at The London Jewish Museum of Art has stirred a substantial number of complaints.
April 29, 2010 7:15pm
Pro-Palestinian protesters tried to attack the deputy ambassador of Israel to Britain.
April 14, 2010 5:58pm
Britain is nearing an agreement to take in persecuted Jews from Yemen who have relatives in the country.
April 14, 2010 5:05pm
An advertisement for travel to Israel was banned in Britain as misleading for showing sites that included the Western Wall.
April 11, 2010 3:58pm
Israeli-Arab singer Mira Awad canceled her appearance at a concert in London for Israel Independence Day.
April 1, 2010 6:17pm
Two British lawmakers accused supporters of Israel of “buying” influence in the Conservative Party.
March 5, 2010 12:48am
British Prime Minister Gordon Brown said he will change legislation enabling Palestinian organizations to obtain arrest warrants against Israeli political leaders on suspicion of war crimes.
- Gal Gadot’s husband went viral on Instagram because of this T-shirt
- Otto Warmbier, American student detained in North Korea, dies
- Jon Ossoff’s secret weapon in tight Georgia race: Jewish moms and daughters
SponsoredAfter realizing 45-year dream of aliyah, couple is surprised by what they find
- Otto Warmbier’s family hid his Jewishness to aid negotiations with North Korea
Analysis‘Jewish spouses matter,’ says a new study. And the intermarriage debate escalates.
- After Jerusalem attack, US experts warn Islamic State may be coming to Israel
- Immigrant advocate David Lubell awarded $100,000 Charles Bronfman Prize
- Ehud Olmert suffers suspected heart attack in prison
- Airline cannot ask women to move seats for haredi Orthodox men, Israeli judge rules
OpinionFewer marriages and fewer children means fewer Jews doing Jewish