March 30, 2012 4:32pm
A little play acting goes a long way to help bring the saga of the Exodus to life — but make sure it’s not at the seder table.
April 1, 2011 11:18pm
According to the Mishnah, the seder is not set in stone, writes the author of “Creating Lively Passover Seders: A Sourcebook of Engaging Tales, Texts & Activities.”
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments