August 9, 2011 5:45pm
Hillel is planning to set up tents at 20 campuses across the country this fall as places for respectful dialogue about Israel and Middle East issues.
- Lawmakers introduce bipartisan resolution to honor Israeli-American community
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.
- Jews with most education are least religious, study finds
- Marine Le Pen’s party boots leader over Holocaust denial quote