February 12, 2010 12:02am
The executive director of Christians United for Israel says his organization has been the target of unfair attacks by J Street, adding that such tactics raise questions about the group’s stated commitment to widening the pro-Israel tent.
July 9, 2006 9:00am
Large gatherings of zealous Christians have not always been good for the Jews. But this month, there will be a Christian conference which is very good news for Jews and Zionists, writes David Brog.
- Over 600 rabbis, cantors sign pledge to hold Trump administration accountable for human rights
- Trump’s defense pick is dividing right-wing pro-Israel groups
- Students at Toronto university walk out on vote to mark Holocaust Education Week
- Breitbart’s Jerusalem chief explains site’s ‘nationalist’ appeal
- ADL chief sees ‘organized’ campaign to discredit group
- Treasury pick Steven Mnuchin was mentored by two of Trump’s ‘global’ villains