November 21, 2012 9:55pm
Celebrate the Washington rally for Soviet Jewry on Dec. 6, 1987 for the remarkable event it was and for what it can inspire, writes the rally’s national coordinator, now the executive director of the American Jewish Committee.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter