October 9, 2005 9:00am
In Francisco Goldman’s latest novel, “The Divine Husband,” Mac Chinchilla, a Mayan Indian adventurer from Central America who has grown up in New York, returns to his home country in the late-19th century and defends the migration of Jews to Central Ameri
September 8, 2005 9:00am
There may be few anti-Semitic incidents in Mexico City, but anti-Semitic sentiments are expressed freely and readily accepted among the intellectual and educated classes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse