February 13, 2012 8:51pm
The Jewish community sees a number of effective ways that Medicaid can be reformed while realizing cost savings and maintaining vital services for disabled people, write two leading Jewish officials.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- NYT’s Rudoren announces departure from Jerusalem