September 13, 2012 3:44pm
Photographer Spencer Tunick, who is known for his shots of nudes modeling in masses, is returning to Israel’s Dead Sea for another shoot — with clothed models.
September 12, 2012 3:42pm
In a Rosh Hashanah greeting, the president of the European Commission warned of a rise of racism and anti-Semitism in Europe.
September 12, 2012 3:20pm
An Israeli official denied that his country is trying to disrupt Jordan’s nuclear energy program.
September 12, 2012 3:05pm
A $1 million prize for a breakthrough in brain technology was announced in Israel.
September 12, 2012 2:39pm
A non-profit entity set up by the Israeli government is launching a campaign to find the North American heirs of Holocaust victims entitled to unclaimed assets.
September 11, 2012 4:51pm
Iran has moved further along in its ability to build nuclear weapons, according to diplomats.
September 11, 2012 4:34pm
A North Carolina town council will review its policy regarding political advertising on public buses as a debate rages over an anti-Israel ad.
September 11, 2012 4:20pm
An Arizona investment firm created a “terror-free” mutual fund.
September 11, 2012 12:47pm
Survivors of the Hiroshima atomic bomb in Japan protested in Jerusalem against nuclear weapons.
September 9, 2012 3:39pm
Some congregants are seeing social media incorporated into Rosh Hashanah services.
- Three Italian brothers try to find the cave they lived in during the Holocaust
- Israeli terror victims named; Abbas calls for Palestinian ‘victory’
- Sean Spicer resigns: The press secretary’s most memorable Jewish moments
- Secular young Jews come here for drinks, socializing — and Torah learning
- Chechnya’s Jewish community doesn’t exist — but it’s angry at Israel
- Shuttered Bronx synagogue becomes a dumping ground
- Sephardi heritage center honors Spanish politician who said Israel massacres children
- ‘Wonder Woman II’ in the works, Warner Bros announces
- Why Jews from Libya are worried about the fate of the country’s Jewish artifacts
- B’nai B’rith slams State Dept. for saying ‘lack of hope’ drives terrorism
- Pope Francis appeals for ‘moderation and dialogue’ over Temple Mount violence