July 8, 2012 12:56pm
Israel said it will not cooperate with a United Nations fact-finding mission on how Israel’s West Bank settlements affect Palestinians.
July 6, 2012 4:52pm
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced that he has ordered the formulation of two teams to examine universal draft alternatives.
July 6, 2012 4:42pm
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton called her talks with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas productive.
July 6, 2012 4:24pm
Four students were fined for throwing raw eggs and shouting anti-Semitic taunts at groups of Jews in northwest London.
July 6, 2012 4:03pm
An Iranian official said the West and Israel should disappear.
July 4, 2012 8:28am
Two volunteers for an organization dedicated to providing Jewish service members with kosher care packages are planning to drive the Trans-America Trail.
July 3, 2012 3:40pm
Young Judaea’s spinoff from Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization of America, has begun.
July 2, 2012 8:02pm
As wildfires spread and some 30,000 Colorado residents were evacuated from their homes, the communal sense was widespread, in and out of the Jewish community.
July 2, 2012 4:40pm
As residents of Colorado Springs return to their homes following widespread wild fires, U.S. Jewish communities are raising money for relief funds.
June 29, 2012 3:35pm
Some 500 Eritrean migrants demonstrated outside the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Russia to return Israeli tank captured by Syria in 1982
- Historic Jewish wedding in Turkey triggers hate speech online
- Argentine ex-minister’s Iran tape admitted as evidence of alleged treason
- CRIF’s new president: French Jews’ situation worst since 1945
- NJ man who fire-bombed rabbi’s home convicted of terrorism
- Vandalism at 3 New England synagogues aims to intimidate community, ADL regional leader says
- Bernie Sanders: Israel has a right to US protection
- Donald Trump: Debating trailing Bernie Sanders would be ‘inappropriate’
- NY Times editor calls out Donald Trump for ignoring supporters’ anti-Semitic tweets
- Donald Trump says he would debate Bernie Sanders for charity
- Bernie Sanders expects ‘consensus’ on Palestinian rights at Democratic convention
- Democrats said to be debating ouster of Wasserman Schultz as party chair