July 8, 2012 12:56pm
Israel said it will not cooperate with a United Nations fact-finding mission on how Israel’s West Bank settlements affect Palestinians.
July 6, 2012 4:52pm
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced that he has ordered the formulation of two teams to examine universal draft alternatives.
July 6, 2012 4:42pm
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton called her talks with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas productive.
July 6, 2012 4:24pm
Four students were fined for throwing raw eggs and shouting anti-Semitic taunts at groups of Jews in northwest London.
July 6, 2012 4:03pm
An Iranian official said the West and Israel should disappear.
July 4, 2012 8:28am
Two volunteers for an organization dedicated to providing Jewish service members with kosher care packages are planning to drive the Trans-America Trail.
July 3, 2012 3:40pm
Young Judaea’s spinoff from Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization of America, has begun.
July 2, 2012 8:02pm
As wildfires spread and some 30,000 Colorado residents were evacuated from their homes, the communal sense was widespread, in and out of the Jewish community.
July 2, 2012 4:40pm
As residents of Colorado Springs return to their homes following widespread wild fires, U.S. Jewish communities are raising money for relief funds.
June 29, 2012 3:35pm
Some 500 Eritrean migrants demonstrated outside the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv.
- Saban says Keith Ellison’s DNC win would bring ‘disaster’ to relationship between Jews and Dems
- Amar’e Stoudemire’s son, barred from Israeli youth basketball, invited to try baseball
- How Israel is courting tourists from India and China
- This former nebbish can help you become super popular — like him
OpinionWhile Israel tarries on pluralism, the Diaspora may be running out of patience
- An anti-Trump comics collection edited by the Spiegelman family
- Trump names Jewish billionaire Stephen Schwarzman to head economic advisory team
- Swiss court overturns hate-incitement conviction for Jewish musician’s Facebook remarks
- Christian-funded philanthropy claims a fifth of Jewish immigration in ’16, irking main aliyah body
OpinionWhy planting more trees in Israel is a bad idea right now
- Azerbaijan’s embassy to co-host Hanukkah party at Trump’s DC hotel