December 8, 2014 4:59pm
An Argentine Jewish official in Santiago del Estero city described the vandalism as “an unprecedented level of violence in our Jewish cemetery.”
December 3, 2014 4:48am
Mamet was a key player in President Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign, bundling more than $500,000 for the campaign.
December 1, 2014 7:12am
Dr. Tabare Vazquez, the ruling leftist coalition candidate, has twice traveled to Israel and has an open dialogue with his country’s Jewish community.
November 27, 2014 10:40am
The SImon WIesenthal Center has called on the Latin American Parliament to strip lawmaker Adel El Zabayar of his immunity and remove him from national politics.
November 27, 2014 6:18am
The agreement signed Wednesday by Argentina’s minister of health creates the service that will be available in every public hospital in the country.
November 19, 2014 7:42am
The students painted tolerance messages and art over neo-Nazi inscriptions at the Parque Urquiza public park in the city of Parana, in the Argentine province of Entre Rios.
November 16, 2014 5:01pm
Traditionally not a very Jewish-friendly environment, Argentina’s rugby scene is now seeing more Jewish players and fans at the professional and amateur levels.
November 13, 2014 8:37am
More than 60 businesspeople heard from a panel of Argentine and Israelis presenters about Israel’s model to develop start-ups.
November 9, 2014 8:04am
President Nicolas Maduro welcomed a delegation of 119 Palestinians who will be trained in medicine through the new Yasser Arafat Scholarship Program.
October 28, 2014 7:56am
The Award of Distinction recognizes the pope’s lifelong efforts promoting peace and fighting for human rights.
AnalysisJared Kushner, Ivanka Trump and the halacha police
- Donald Trump, taking office, pledges to put ‘America first’
- Report: Jared Kushner’s brother visited White House after he ‘observed’ women’s march
- All the Jewish stuff happening around the Women’s March
- 7 unexpected Birthright trips, from yoga to Instagrammed food
- Tzipi Livni threatened with arrest if she lands in Brussels
- Irish university cancels conference questioning Israel’s legitimacy
- Israelis rally in Tel Aviv in solidarity with Women’s March
- Netanyahu, Trump to hold phone conversation Sunday
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer got punched in the face. Why wasn’t Sarah Silverman happy about that?
- Trump: Phone call with Netanyahu ‘very nice’