December 12, 2014 7:51am
The Iranian Fars News Agency has opened a Buenos Aires office to cover Latin America.
December 11, 2014 6:18am
The statue is a replica of the one located in Amsterdam, where Anne and her family were hidden during World War II.
December 8, 2014 4:59pm
An Argentine Jewish official in Santiago del Estero city described the vandalism as “an unprecedented level of violence in our Jewish cemetery.”
December 3, 2014 4:48am
Mamet was a key player in President Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign, bundling more than $500,000 for the campaign.
December 1, 2014 7:12am
Dr. Tabare Vazquez, the ruling leftist coalition candidate, has twice traveled to Israel and has an open dialogue with his country’s Jewish community.
November 27, 2014 10:40am
The SImon WIesenthal Center has called on the Latin American Parliament to strip lawmaker Adel El Zabayar of his immunity and remove him from national politics.
November 27, 2014 6:18am
The agreement signed Wednesday by Argentina’s minister of health creates the service that will be available in every public hospital in the country.
November 19, 2014 7:42am
The students painted tolerance messages and art over neo-Nazi inscriptions at the Parque Urquiza public park in the city of Parana, in the Argentine province of Entre Rios.
November 16, 2014 5:01pm
Traditionally not a very Jewish-friendly environment, Argentina’s rugby scene is now seeing more Jewish players and fans at the professional and amateur levels.
November 13, 2014 8:37am
More than 60 businesspeople heard from a panel of Argentine and Israelis presenters about Israel’s model to develop start-ups.
- Three Italian brothers try to find the cave they lived in during the Holocaust
- Israeli terror victims named; Abbas calls for Palestinian ‘victory’
- Sean Spicer resigns: The press secretary’s most memorable Jewish moments
- Secular young Jews come here for drinks, socializing — and Torah learning
- Chechnya’s Jewish community doesn’t exist — but it’s angry at Israel
- Shuttered Bronx synagogue becomes a dumping ground
- Sephardi heritage center honors Spanish politician who said Israel massacres children
- ‘Wonder Woman II’ in the works, Warner Bros announces
- Why Jews from Libya are worried about the fate of the country’s Jewish artifacts
- B’nai B’rith slams State Dept. for saying ‘lack of hope’ drives terrorism
- Pope Francis appeals for ‘moderation and dialogue’ over Temple Mount violence