July 17, 2015 2:43pm
The eldest daughter of Alberto Nisman, the special prosecutor who died mysteriously while investigating a Jewish center bombing, helped mark the 21st anniversary of the attack.
July 13, 2015 10:29am
At the request of an Argentine news show, the ex-president of the American Academy of Forensic Science analyzed case photos, videos, studies and forensic reports.
July 9, 2015 10:43am
ADL, Argentine Jews call out Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner after she recommended that elementary school students read the play featuring an anti-Semitic portrayal of a vengeful Jewish moneylender.
July 2, 2015 8:08am
The work on the 74 Argentinean Medium Tanks will be done by Israeli engineers in Argentina.
July 1, 2015 8:30am
Inter-American Development Bank, the largest investment authority in Latin America and the Caribbean Islands, annually funds some $12 billion in projects.
June 19, 2015 8:51am
Located 200 yards from the Jewish community building targeted in the ’94 bombing, the metro stop will also be named in memory of the dead.
May 28, 2015 9:22am
The exhibition is online in the “Historic Moments” section of the Google Cultural Institute and is available in English and Spanish.
May 19, 2015 8:51am
The accusation against Iran made by Argentina “is unfounded, false and a lie,” Ali Akbar Velayati, a former Iranian foreign minister, said in an interview.
May 17, 2015 8:27am
Identified as the Jewish rugby team among the national clubs, Hindu Club rugby fans display Israeli flags during some matches.
May 10, 2015 1:44pm
The reports quote an unnamed NGO as stating that “Israel uses humanitarian help as a cover for trafficking of 25 babies in Nepal.”
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Theo Epstein vs. Mike Chernoff: The Jewish minds behind the Cubs and the Indians
- Trump supporter and radio host: Rahm Emanuel part of ‘Jewish mafia’ that controls US
- Cubs vs. Indians: Which team is more Jewish?
- Why Ari Shavit’s fall from grace stings for so many American Jews
- A Brooklyn judge becomes America’s first Hasidic woman to serve in public office
- Trump Israel adviser denies anti-Semitic sentiment among supporters
- Spain’s Jewish ‘ghost towns’ seek a boost from living Jews
- Clinton campaign tally shows 5 top donors are Jewish
- Second UNESCO committee passes resolution ignoring Jewish ties to Temple Mount
- Israel Police recommend lifting ban on lawmakers’ visits to Temple Mount
- Israeli journalist Ari Shavit apologizes for ‘misunderstanding’ in response to reporter’s sexual assault account
- Latest Clinton email twist involves Anthony Weiner
- One Jew, One Vote: Jeff Bookman, 65
- Ivanka Trump says her father will move US embassy to Jerusalem ‘100 percent’ if elected
- Among Cleveland’s Orthodox voters, reluctance reigns
- One Jew, One Vote: Hildee Weiss, 48
- Curt Schilling calls Jews who slammed his Jake Tapper questioning ‘clowns’