February 22, 2012 6:30pm
We can all be vigilant about security and still enjoy everything our synagogues, federations, community centers and other institutions have to offer, writes the Anti-Defamation League’s communal security coordinator.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter