March 17, 2013 7:41pm
The winner of the Women of Reform Judaism Centennial Essay Competition explains how she learned to cherish the leadership roles played by women in her temple.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews