March 17, 2013 7:41pm
The winner of the Women of Reform Judaism Centennial Essay Competition explains how she learned to cherish the leadership roles played by women in her temple.
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- Netanyahu says Western Wall compromise is ‘going to take time’
- Billionaire philanthropist Paul Singer, one-time Trump opponent, attends Trump fundraiser