May 5, 2014 6:26pm
Catholic and Protestant charities shouldn’t be funding an Israeli group that calls for a Palestinian “right of return” and an end to the Jewish state, writes NGO Monitor’s Emily Ziedman.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse