October 25, 2009 4:18pm
The U.S. Congress extended a visa program for religious workers for three years.
January 20, 2009 9:08pm
David Axelrod said he came to the Jewish Community Inaugural Reception “to do a little kvelling.”
November 3, 2008 8:07pm
Fred Baron, a top Jewish fund-raiser for John Edwards, has died.
October 29, 2008 2:03am
With the polls predicting a big Democratic year, the number of Jewish lawmakers in the U.S. Congress is likely to increase and Jewish GOPers could end up losing a few of their favorite lawmakers.
October 17, 2008 9:00am
Barack Obama’s campaign has decided that the best way to respond to the Republican Jewish Coalition’s controversial advertisements is to shun the organization.
October 17, 2008 8:11am
The Democratic Party increased its support for two Jewish challengers in U.S. House races.
November 2, 2003 10:00am
Sarah Stern, the head of the Zionist Organization of America´s Washington office, has left the group despite the recent passage of the Syria Accountability Act, a major ZOA priority. Stern said the organization often used an acerbic tone when a rese
SponsoredA ‘US president’ and 4 other celebrities you didn’t know went to Brandeis
- Why Obama’s former speechwriter calls him the most Jewish president ever
- As Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico, synagogues cancel Rosh Hashanah services
- University of Maryland professor says she was fired for being pro-Israel
- Iran’s president says security for Israel is ‘not possible,’ pleads for nuclear deal
- Borough Park man indicted in prostitute scheme to intimidate abuse victim
- This US preschool is so Israeli it may as well be Tel Aviv
- DC ‘power synagogue’ hires co-senior rabbis
- Rasmea Odeh, Palestinian immigrant who lied about her terror conviction in Israel, deported to Jordan
- Germany adopts international definition of anti-Semitism
- In unusual move, 7 Jewish senators urge Netanyahu to protect pluralism in Israel