February 12, 2013 9:26pm
Rabbi David Hartman, who died this week, influenced a whole new generation to be committed to Jewish learning and unflinching intellectual honesty, writes a colleague from the Shalom Hartman Institute of Jerusalem.
January 25, 2010 9:00pm
Pope Benedict could demonstrate his commitment to Jewish-Catholic relations by promoting the study of Pope John Paul II’s teachings about the Jewish people and instituting a non-conversionary prayer for today’s Jewish people and for Israel on the Feast of St. James, the patron saint of Jerusalem.
- Orthodox rabbi’s anti-Trump prayer causes a stir
AnalysisJared Kushner, Ivanka Trump and the halacha police
- Barbra Streisand, Drake and other Jewish celebs share their thoughts on Trump’s upcoming inauguration
- Donald Trump, taking office, pledges to put ‘America first’
- French far-right leader Marine Le Pen ahead in presidential poll
- All the Jewish stuff happening around the Women’s March
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- 10 stunning Israeli artworks that can be worn as shoes
- Reform movement raises concerns about nominee for ambassador to Israel
- Jewish groups toe ideological lines in reactions to Trump inaugural address
- Tests in 1973 convinced CIA of Uri Geller’s paranormal powers