February 12, 2013 9:26pm
Rabbi David Hartman, who died this week, influenced a whole new generation to be committed to Jewish learning and unflinching intellectual honesty, writes a colleague from the Shalom Hartman Institute of Jerusalem.
January 25, 2010 9:00pm
Pope Benedict could demonstrate his commitment to Jewish-Catholic relations by promoting the study of Pope John Paul II’s teachings about the Jewish people and instituting a non-conversionary prayer for today’s Jewish people and for Israel on the Feast of St. James, the patron saint of Jerusalem.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus