February 14, 2011 8:00pm
Without trying to sort out the connections between the classical figure of erotic power and the biblical cherubs prescribed for the Holy Ark, there is interesting archeological evidence of Cupid’s Jewish character, writes Rabbi Everett Gendler.
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- This Jewish player won the World Series of Poker’s $8.15 million with a pair of 2’s
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras