May 20, 2009 5:59pm
Argentine investigators discovered arms, bombs and flags with political insignia at a site where suspects in an anti-Semitic attack held meetings.
May 19, 2009 7:25pm
Two Buenos Aires synagogues received bomb threats in the wake of violent anti-Semitic attacks at a public street celebration.
May 18, 2009 4:08pm
A violent anti-Semitic demonstration erupted in downtown Buenos Aires during a public celebration of Israel’s 61st anniversary.
May 10, 2009 9:42pm
Colombia’s president thanked the country’s Jewish community for its contribution toward building the nation.
April 23, 2009 5:37pm
A group of skinheads in Argentina celebrating the 120th anniversary of Adolf Hitler’s birth was arrested.
April 22, 2009 3:59pm
Red swastikas and anti-Semitic graffiti were painted on the walls of an ancient Buenos Aires Jewish cemetery.
April 21, 2009 7:05pm
Argentina’s Jewish community criticized its country’s diplomats for not walking out during the Iranian president’s address at Durban II.
April 2, 2009 4:19pm
Argentina’s president compared the British occupation of the Malvinas Islands with Israel and the Palestinians.
March 19, 2009 7:12pm
An Argentine rabbi led a demonstration in Buenos Aires against violence in the country.
March 18, 2009 7:05pm
Survivors’ families called for justice as the 17th anniversary of the attack on the Israeli Embassy in Buenos Aires was commemorated.
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Amy Schumer says she’s a ‘great choice’ to portray Barbie, slams critics