May 15, 2012 11:48am
The Greek government and Jewish community condemned the leader of the neo-Nazi Golden Dawn Party after he denied there were gas chambers or ovens at Nazi death camps.
May 13, 2012 2:03pm
The Greek neo-Nazi Golden Dawn Party, which won nearly 7 percent of the vote in last week’s elections, has had its official website taken down by its host, WordPress.
May 8, 2012 1:56pm
Greece’s Jewish community warned that the election of a neo-Nazi party to parliament posed a “serious blow” to Greek democracy and called on fellow citizens to oppose the return of fascism.
May 7, 2012 2:01pm
Jewish leaders in Greece expressed concern and disappointment after the fascist Golden Dawn party was poised to enter the Greek parliament for the first time.
April 5, 2012 1:46pm
Jews in Greece worry that the country’s economic crisis may mean an exodus of their young people.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- James Franco has bar mitzvah at 37
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus
- Palestinian teen in Jerusalem stabs Jewish man, he shoots her