April 10, 2014 6:46pm
The flourishing of Jewish life in Uganda is cause for celebration, writes Rabbi Gershom Sizomu, the leader of the country’s Abayudaya community.
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Soon there will only be one Judaica store left in Manhattan
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras
- Prominent Connecticut rabbi charged with sexual assault of a former student
- The summer that Judd Apatow, Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill took over mainstream comedy
OpinionArtists’ anti-Israel protest of David Grossman play fizzles — as it deserved to