July 24, 2006 9:00am
In Israel during the Lebanon War, Gulf War and two intifadas, an immigrant translator writes how she never really experienced a war.
- Kirk Douglas to celebrate his 100th birthday in star-studded Beverly Hills bash
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Burger King Israel introduces doughnut burger for Hanukkah
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Billionaire philanthropist Paul Singer, one-time Trump opponent, attends Trump fundraiser