April 25, 2012 6:42pm
Hezbollah poses no specific threat to Jewish communities in metropolitan Detroit, the FBI’s head of counterterrorism in Michigan reportedly said at a suburban Detroit JCC.
April 25, 2012 4:25pm
Most European governments don’t really track hate crime, and only nine of the OSCE’s 57 member states keep official data on anti-Semitism.
April 25, 2012 3:55pm
Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system enhances stability in the Middle East, writes the top-ranking Democrat on the U.S. House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee, and that’s why the United States should get behind it and support Israeli efforts to build more batteries.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Fatah unit claims responsibility for murder of Israeli couple
- Why you won’t find Starbucks in Israel
- Pink Floyd founder: Bon Jovi stands with ‘settler who burned the baby’
- Kanye West’s Israel performance was bizarre
- Jewish doctor’s murder case featured in hourlong ’48 Hours’ episode