April 25, 2012 6:42pm
Hezbollah poses no specific threat to Jewish communities in metropolitan Detroit, the FBI’s head of counterterrorism in Michigan reportedly said at a suburban Detroit JCC.
April 25, 2012 4:25pm
Most European governments don’t really track hate crime, and only nine of the OSCE’s 57 member states keep official data on anti-Semitism.
April 25, 2012 3:55pm
Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system enhances stability in the Middle East, writes the top-ranking Democrat on the U.S. House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee, and that’s why the United States should get behind it and support Israeli efforts to build more batteries.
- Body of rabbi in Mexico pulled from earthquake rubble
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg is surprise Rosh Hashanah speaker at DC synagogue
- Joel Osteen opens Houston megachurch to Jews whose synagogue was flooded
- Bernie Sanders says US ‘complicit’ in Israel’s occupation of the Palestinians
- Iran claims successful test of missile capable of reaching Israel
- Gal Gadot to host ‘SNL’