April 25, 2012 6:42pm
Hezbollah poses no specific threat to Jewish communities in metropolitan Detroit, the FBI’s head of counterterrorism in Michigan reportedly said at a suburban Detroit JCC.
April 25, 2012 4:25pm
Most European governments don’t really track hate crime, and only nine of the OSCE’s 57 member states keep official data on anti-Semitism.
April 25, 2012 3:55pm
Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system enhances stability in the Middle East, writes the top-ranking Democrat on the U.S. House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee, and that’s why the United States should get behind it and support Israeli efforts to build more batteries.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Theo Epstein vs. Mike Chernoff: The Jewish minds behind the Cubs and the Indians
- Trump supporter and radio host: Rahm Emanuel part of ‘Jewish mafia’ that controls US
- Cubs vs. Indians: Which team is more Jewish?
- A Brooklyn judge becomes America’s first Hasidic woman to serve in public office
- Trump Israel adviser denies anti-Semitic sentiment among supporters
- Why Ari Shavit’s fall from grace stings for so many American Jews
- Spain’s Jewish ‘ghost towns’ seek a boost from living Jews
- Clinton campaign tally shows 5 top donors are Jewish
- Israel Police recommend lifting ban on lawmakers’ visits to Temple Mount
- Israeli journalist Ari Shavit apologizes for ‘misunderstanding’ in response to reporter’s sexual assault account
- NY village, town to pay $2.9M for alleged discrimination against Hasidim
- One Jew, One Vote: Jeff Bookman, 65
- Ivanka Trump says her father will move US embassy to Jerusalem ‘100 percent’ if elected
- Among Cleveland’s Orthodox voters, reluctance reigns
- One Jew, One Vote: Hildee Weiss, 48
- Curt Schilling calls Jews who slammed his Jake Tapper questioning ‘clowns’
- Bernie Sanders talks with a young progressive. Is the Jewish establishment listening?