October 25, 2009 11:01pm
Jewish votes and Jewish concerns are high on the agenda and, while there are differences, concerns of the Orthodox and non-Orthodox at the broadest level are one and the same, writes an Orthodox Union public policy official.
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Billionaire philanthropist Paul Singer, one-time Trump opponent, attends Trump fundraiser