October 25, 2009 11:01pm
Jewish votes and Jewish concerns are high on the agenda and, while there are differences, concerns of the Orthodox and non-Orthodox at the broadest level are one and the same, writes an Orthodox Union public policy official.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments