October 25, 2009 11:01pm
Jewish votes and Jewish concerns are high on the agenda and, while there are differences, concerns of the Orthodox and non-Orthodox at the broadest level are one and the same, writes an Orthodox Union public policy official.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament