June 30, 2015 10:04am
Last week’s Supreme Court decision on gay marriage is a thrilling victory, the executive director of Keshet writes, but it is far from enough.
November 28, 2012 7:17pm
Basic tolerance and acceptance of LGBT civil rights are becoming the norm in the Jewish community, but tolerance alone is not enough — Jewish organizations need to make concrete changes in their policies, and now — writes the executive director of Keshet.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- James Franco has bar mitzvah at 37
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus
- Palestinian teen in Jerusalem stabs Jewish man, he shoots her