December 21, 2009 3:46am
Lawmakers must quickly pass soon-to-be introduced legislation that would help Holocaust survivors and the victims’ families get payments for Holocaust-era insurance policies, a key Republican lawmaker writes.
- Bomb threats called in to at least 10 JCCs in fourth round of harassment
- JCC bomb threats ‘unacceptable,’ White House tells NBC News
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Israel’s investment in Mexico hits all-time high at over $2 billion
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- NBA’s Omri Casspi to be traded to New Orleans Pelicans