December 21, 2009 3:46am
Lawmakers must quickly pass soon-to-be introduced legislation that would help Holocaust survivors and the victims’ families get payments for Holocaust-era insurance policies, a key Republican lawmaker writes.
- Jared and Ivanka’s rabbis don’t know who gave them permission to fly on Shabbat
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit
- The 7 most awkward moments from Trump’s Israel trip
- Trump, at Yad Vashem, calls Israel a ‘soaring monument’ to ‘Never again’
- Parents of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich decry politicization of their son’s murder