December 26, 2013 10:49am
Months before the publication of his book on the Jewish role in Holland’s slave trade, Orthodox Rabbi Lody van de Kamp issued a scathing critique of the Dutch tradition of dressing as Black Pete during the Christmas season.
- Popular neo-Nazi blogger resigns over revelation his wife is Jewish
- 300 Jewish leaders sign letter rejecting ‘baseless accusations’ against Rep. Keith Ellison
- Facing inauguration and women’s march, DC synagogues split on entering the fray
- Fordham denies students permission to form pro-Palestinian group
- Slovak lawmaker probed for opposing national honors for Jews