December 26, 2013 10:49am
Months before the publication of his book on the Jewish role in Holland’s slave trade, Orthodox Rabbi Lody van de Kamp issued a scathing critique of the Dutch tradition of dressing as Black Pete during the Christmas season.
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Soon there will only be one Judaica store left in Manhattan
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras
- Prominent Connecticut rabbi charged with sexual assault of a former student
- The summer that Judd Apatow, Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill took over mainstream comedy
OpinionArtists’ anti-Israel protest of David Grossman play fizzles — as it deserved to