December 26, 2013 10:49am
Months before the publication of his book on the Jewish role in Holland’s slave trade, Orthodox Rabbi Lody van de Kamp issued a scathing critique of the Dutch tradition of dressing as Black Pete during the Christmas season.
- Kirk Douglas to celebrate his 100th birthday in star-studded Beverly Hills bash
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Burger King Israel introduces doughnut burger for Hanukkah