August 5, 2013 2:12pm
Those furthest apart can be brought closer together — an interfaith dialogue conference in Sarajevo proves it, writes a researcher at NGO Monitor in Jerusalem.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm