September 8, 2012 7:14pm
Something about eating in the sukkah will make Thanksgiving recipes taste completely different. Plus, some tips on cooking for a big crowd without going bonkers.
May 16, 2012 8:11pm
Some specialty pizzas to deliciously satisfy the custom of enjoying dairy delights on Shavuot.
March 28, 2012 4:29pm
Passover may be the mother of all kitchen yuntifs, but stay cool and don’t stress. Jamie Geller offers some of her favorite recipes from last Passover that were super easy and got the most oohs and ahhs.
February 27, 2012 9:28pm
Cookbook author and TV host Jamie Geller offers a couple of options for mishloach manot, and recipes to help.
December 12, 2011 9:01pm
Cookbook author Jamie Geller offers up her version of her Grandpa’s glorious, crunchy potato perfection.
April 10, 2011 11:15pm
“Quick & Kosher” author Jamie Geller moans about Passover preparation — and shares a delicious brisket recipe.
November 29, 2010 1:07am
Here’s a Chanukah menu from the author of the “Quick & Kosher” cookbook series to look like you pulled out all the stops — but who has time for that?
- Could Gal Gadot become the biggest Israeli superstar ever?
- Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump reportedly failed to disclose multimillion-dollar art collection
- This brave Jewish soldier saved an American battalion during WWI
- Scuffle erupts at rally against CUNY’s hosting of BDS promoter Linda Sarsour
- Kushner reportedly encouraged to step aside as FBI investigates Russia contacts
OpinionShavuot is about breaking the tablets, and putting them back together
- Jewish, Muslim Manchester mourners have been friends for 10 years
- Portland man charged with light rail murder was known white supremacist
- Palestinian hunger strikers end fast after compromise on family visits
- Among Lithuania’s Jews, a fight for communal control takes a nasty ethnic turn
- Britain joins US in opposing UN health body’s resolution singling out Israel