September 8, 2012 7:14pm
Something about eating in the sukkah will make Thanksgiving recipes taste completely different. Plus, some tips on cooking for a big crowd without going bonkers.
May 16, 2012 8:11pm
Some specialty pizzas to deliciously satisfy the custom of enjoying dairy delights on Shavuot.
March 28, 2012 4:29pm
Passover may be the mother of all kitchen yuntifs, but stay cool and don’t stress. Jamie Geller offers some of her favorite recipes from last Passover that were super easy and got the most oohs and ahhs.
February 27, 2012 9:28pm
Cookbook author and TV host Jamie Geller offers a couple of options for mishloach manot, and recipes to help.
December 12, 2011 9:01pm
Cookbook author Jamie Geller offers up her version of her Grandpa’s glorious, crunchy potato perfection.
April 10, 2011 11:15pm
“Quick & Kosher” author Jamie Geller moans about Passover preparation — and shares a delicious brisket recipe.
November 29, 2010 1:07am
Here’s a Chanukah menu from the author of the “Quick & Kosher” cookbook series to look like you pulled out all the stops — but who has time for that?
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments