November 8, 2013 11:17am
The disappearance of first-hand witnesses to the Holocaust calls for new ways to transmit the moral lessons and wisdom that can be gained through remembering.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit
- 22 killed in suspected terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in England
- 10,000 Israeli police and counterterrorism officials to secure Trump visit
- Trump, at Yad Vashem, calls Israel a ‘soaring monument’ to ‘Never again’