November 8, 2013 11:17am
The disappearance of first-hand witnesses to the Holocaust calls for new ways to transmit the moral lessons and wisdom that can be gained through remembering.
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer got punched in the face. Why wasn’t Sarah Silverman happy about that?
- Trump: Phone call with Netanyahu ‘very nice’
- Super Bowl to feature two teams with Jewish owners for first time in 5 years
- Report: Los Angeles measles outbreak centers on Orthodox Jewish community
- Irish university cancels conference questioning Israel’s legitimacy