January 12, 2010 1:05am
As the Martin Luther King Day of Service nears, the director of the PANIM Institute for Jewish Leadership and Values writes that Jewish service experiences can profoundly deepen one’s identity if the proper intention, or “kavannah,” is brought to the work.
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.
- Chicago Jewish couple married 69 years die moments apart holding hands
- Marine Le Pen’s party boots leader over Holocaust denial quote