Jerome A. Chanes is editor of the “The Future of American Judaism” (Trinity/Columbia University Press).
May 3, 2000 12:51pm
JEWS AND THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT: Over the years, the JTA had more than 2,200 articles tracking every step of the civil rights struggle.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- NYT’s Rudoren announces departure from Jerusalem