March 1, 2012 7:58pm
The Jewish National Fund once and for all must end its practice of evicting families, writes the executive director of Rabbis for Human Rights-North America.
September 22, 2011 3:43pm
Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur may be days to sit in prayer and contemplation, but they also should nourish our justice work and challenge Jews to recommit to these efforts in the year ahead, writes the executive director of Rabbis for Human Rights-North America.
May 31, 2011 2:47pm
In our passion for Jerusalem, we cannot ignore the fact that there are two cities: that of rich and that of poor, that of peace and that of conflict, that of Jew and that of Arab, writes Rabbi Jill Jacobs of Rabbis for Human Rights-North America.
June 30, 2009 5:50pm
The Fourth of July should inspire American Jews to draw on their religious traditions when engaging in the public square, writes Rabbi Jill Jacobs.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- 16-year-old girl stabbed at Jerusalem pride parade dies of wounds
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- For first time in 100 years, outsider tapped to lead Looksteins’ N.Y. shul