Jillian Scheinfeld is a JTA intern.
July 9, 2013 3:52pm
For those looking for tasty kosher recipes, Kosher in the kitch is a blog filled with them.
July 9, 2013 2:48pm
Monticello, NY is now legally considered the ‘Bagel Capital’ of the U.S.
July 8, 2013 3:00pm
Alvin Schiff, a pioneer in Jewish education and a prolific author, has died.
July 8, 2013 2:56pm
Jewish visual artist and Jay-Z subway pal Ellen Grossman reviews some tracks from the rapper’s new album.
July 3, 2013 1:48pm
The Jewish Community Foundation of Greater MetroWest N.J. received a $5 million grant to help create an endowed community-based Jewish camp program in North America.
July 3, 2013 11:46am
Amy Winehouse’s brother and his wife curated ‘Amy Winehouse: A Family Portrait” an exhibition in London which reflects the interests and life of the late, great soul singer.
July 2, 2013 12:47pm
The Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion established a provost chair as part of a $4.1 million grant from the Cleveland-based Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Foundation.
July 2, 2013 10:53am
Israeli actors from the Israeli version of Sesame Street are protesting the closure of a Palestinian puppet festival.
July 1, 2013 2:12pm
Rabbi Mark Covitz, camp director at Goldman Union Camp Institute, released a message following the lightening strike at camp which injured 3 children, leaving one in critical condition.
July 1, 2013 1:13pm
Jewish teens gathered in Staten Island for BBYO Stand UP and Rebuild summit, a service project dedicated to Hurricane Sandy.
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- Terror attack that killed 3 incited by ‘wild hatred,’ Netanyahu says
- Pope Beatifies Controversial Wartime Croatian Archbishop
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- Israeli Embassy guard in Jordan kills assailant, bystander after being stabbed with screwdriver
- ‘Wonder Woman II’ in the works, Warner Bros. announces
- Pope Francis appeals for ‘moderation and dialogue’ over Temple Mount violence
- Clashes between Muslim worshippers, Israel security officials continue over Temple Mount metal detectors
- Second anti-Israel protest staged outside Istanbul synagogue
- Netanyahu does ‘not have a plan for peace,’ Gillibrand says