November 21, 2012 7:35pm
New technology will provide expectant mothers with more knowledge than ever about their unborn children. How will parents react to a pregnancy destined to produce a child with an unwanted condition?
February 6, 2012 6:01pm
A forensic archeologist is using ground-penetrating radar and electrical imaging to find mass gravesites at the site of Treblinka, the Nazi death camp.
August 17, 2010 8:33pm
Nazis and Holocaust revisionists have long dismissed Albert Einstein’s groundbreaking theories. Now, the legendary physicist is facing a new wave of attacks — this time from conservative bloggers who say that his theory of relativity and its iconic formula, E=mc2, are part of a “liberal conspiracy.”
- Report: Jared Kushner’s brother visited White House after he ‘observed’ women’s march
- Israel’s Supreme Court orders work halted on Amona relocation site
- Israelis rally in Tel Aviv in solidarity with women’s march
- Jewish playwright Jon Robin Baitz allegedly assaulted by man who shouted anti-Semitic invective
- Obama administration reportedly gave $221M to Palestinians hours before Trump inauguration