July 16, 1997 9:00am
CAPE TOWN, July 15 (JTA) — Cape Town’s 25,000-member Jewish community — the second largest in South Africa — is reeling from what has been described as the worst outbreak of anti-Semitism in recent years. Jewish leaders condemned the firebombing this week of a local house that is owned by a Jewish family and the…
- Israelis rally in Tel Aviv in solidarity with women’s march
- Netanyahu, Trump to hold phone conversation Sunday
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer got punched in the face. Why wasn’t Sarah Silverman happy about that?
- Trump: Phone call with Netanyahu ‘very nice’
- Report: Los Angeles measles outbreak centers on Orthodox Jewish community