February 1, 2011 6:46pm
One of the parties expected to form part of Ireland’s next governing coalition is looking to Israel for economic inspiration.
February 1, 2011 6:37pm
Several Irish politicians and adventure travel writer Dervla Murphy will join a group of Irish anti-Israel activists on a boat bound for Gaza next month.
July 25, 2010 4:52pm
The Palestinian Authority has granted travel documents and honorary citizenship to Irish anti-Israel activists who participated in a Gaza aid flotilla.
July 8, 2010 5:42pm
Ireland blocked a European Union plan to allow sharing of European citizens’ personal data with Israel over concerns that Israeli officials could not be trusted with the information.
July 7, 2010 4:57pm
A proposal to twin Dublin with Gaza has been shelved until September.
July 5, 2010 8:12pm
Dublin’s new mayor has proposed twinning the Irish capital with Gaza in a gesture of “sympathy” with the Hamas-controlled territory.
November 24, 2009 10:27pm
Israel is the most attractive country in the Middle East for venture capital and private equity investment, according to a new survey.
September 23, 2009 5:01pm
The Catholic Archbishop of Dublin has condemned an Irish comedian for delivering an anti-Semitic tirade at an arts festival.
August 27, 2009 11:42pm
A major Irish NGO that trains activists to oppose Jewish settlements is cutting back on its West Bank activity due to budget cuts.
June 7, 2009 5:08pm
A group of Jewish Irish students who were “quarantined” over Shabbat are taking a state English exam a day late.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- ‘Hot cop’ from Hurricane Irma selfie suspended over anti-Semitic Facebook posts
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Marc Zuckerberg posts photo giving century-old kiddush cup to daughter
- 2017 Emmy Awards: On a historic night for diversity, ‘SNL’ quietly wins big
- In Belarus, some Jews don’t mind a dictator
WatchWatch Trump’s High Holidays greeting
OpinionYom Kippur is a reminder of the awesome, and awful, power of words
- Outreach services for Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur expected to reach 70,000 Israelis