April 1, 2004 10:00am
A long-awaited report on European anti-Semitism confirms that it is a growing problem across the continent but dances around the politically sensitive question of who is responsible.
October 30, 2003 10:00am
E.U. lawmakers sympathetic to Israel are criticizing a European Parliament report that urges Israel and the Palestinians to implement the “road map” peace plan because of the way the report deals with terrorism and because it suggests an international for
September 29, 2003 9:00am
European Jewish students gathered in Greece recently for an annual week of Jewish culture, debate, reflection and fun.
May 7, 2003 9:00am
A member of the European Parliament is proposing that governments across the Continent adopt common laws and standards to solve the longstanding problem of Nazi-looted art. If a proposal passes, it would be the first time that looted art has been addresse
April 14, 2003 9:00am
Belgian Jews are breathing sighs of relief after the country narrowed a controversial law that allowed Belgian courts to try foreigners for alleged crimes against humanity. The law, which led to lawsuits against Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and the
January 31, 2003 10:00am
The European Union has taken an important step toward investigating whether its donations to the Palestinian Authority are being used to fund terrorism.
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- Lawmakers introduce bipartisan resolution to honor Israeli-American community
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.
- Chicago Jewish couple married 69 years die moments apart holding hands