February 11, 2014 3:19pm
Israel and its friends have good reason to be wary of Secretary of State John Kerry’s peace push, writes Jonathan S. Tobin.
September 22, 2009 7:00pm
The executive editor of Commentary magazine reflects on the influence of Irving Kristol, the neoconservative thinker who died on the eve of Rosh Hashanah.
October 21, 2007 9:00am
The son of Lithuanian immigrants commands a ‘huge presence’ aboard the nuclear aircraft carrier USS Truman, which is on its way to the Persian Gulf.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- Former Hasid shared anti-Hasidic Judaism essay a week before killing herself
- James Franco to have bar mitzvah, with help from Seth Rogen
- U.S. preparing to release Jonathan Pollard: Wall Street Journal